sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

Cinco canciones para empezar "algo".

1. Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
If I told you things I did before, told you how I used to be  Would you go along with someone like me?  
If you knew my story word for word, had all of my history
Would you go along with someone like me?
#Corta


2. Babasónicos - Risa
Me gustas tanto
quisiera aprenderme tu nombre
me gustas tanto que
no sé por donde voy.


3.Dënver - En medio de una fiesta
Mejor tomas mi mano en medio de una fiesta 
y me llevas afuera con una excusa buena 
y si es que no es tan buena mejor que tengas fuerzas 
o una segunda idea mejor que la primera.


4. Foster The People - Waste
And every day that you want to waste, that you want to waste, you can
And every day that you want to wake up, that you want to wake, you can
And every day that you want to change, that you want to change, yeah
I'll help you see it through because I just really want to be with you.


5. Radiohead - House of cards.
I don't want to be your friend
I just want to be your lover

No matter how it ends
No matter how it starts


Sandra (:

2 comentarios:

  1. saludos señorita sandrivania!!!!!!
    me gustó esta cosa :D

    Gabo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Demasiado UNAGI! mas de alguna vez he escuchado estas canciones jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar